Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fashion: Disco Pants make me wanna dance!!!!





So...over the weekend I stumbled upon "American Apparel" and although, these have probably been out for a min (whamp whamp) I'm a lil late.  Hey, a chic has been trying to maintain and be easy on my shopping game, lol.  Anyhoo...I discovered these "DISCO PANTS", it was love at first sight!!!!!  It wasn't just the mere fact that all the colors were poppin like a pack of skittles BUT, the material alone got my attention.  They are shiny, high waisted and SKIN TIGHT!!!!  Can you say SEEEEXXYY?!?!?!  They seem as if they are painted on ya, and the more curves the better.  They are the type of pants that make the women hate ya and make your man weak at the knees (if worn properly).  All in all, the disco pants get a thumbs up in my book!!!!  I must get myself a pair (preferably red) something about that color makes me feel like a sex goddess:)  Check out the nearest American Apparel store dolls, they also run about 80 bucks ( I know yikes but so worth it).  Happy shopping!!!!

1 comment:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

you shouldve put a disclaimer on the curves part. compare it to the curves in the road in a Benz or Beamer commercial...nice smooth curvy roads on a nice landscape...not the suv commercials with bumpy, pot holed, rugged terrain curvy roads. tis all!