Tuesday, March 9, 2010

People making moves: Phoenix Higgins Of "Urban Hang Suite".....








It is my pleasure to share with you some photos that I took a few weeks ago. It's from the taping of the 1st episode for "Urban Hang Suite". For those who may not know what that is…it is a blog talk radio show that was created by Phoenix Higgins. This show is for the young and intelligent and focuses on everything from politics, relationships, sex and even child support issues. Now this is not your typical "radio show"….it's pure, raw and uncut- in other words, make sure your kids are asleep, lol. That's what makes it a quality show, you get REAL talk from REAL people and listeners are able to interact! Phoenix is joined by Hadiyah Robinson, Chay Lee and Chanel Brandon. This cast is witty, sharp and they get straight to the point with no chaser! There are definitely big things in store for this show. Stay tuned and look out for episodes online very soon folks. This just goes to show what happens when you dream BIG. An ambitious country boy from Alabama about to take over! Words cannot express how proud I am of you baby (can you tell I'm a proud girlfriend? Lol)….



Also, shout out to Hadiyah Robinson (pic seen above) , make sure to check out her "Tuesday Take Over" show at the EastVille Comedy Club.  She is a HILARIOUS comedian. Be sure to swing by and show her love, her next show is April 13th @9pm. Last but not least, look out for "Heartless Giant Studio" in the BX(Shout out to Leo Driver).  If you folks are looking for a dope edit suite please check this out. It's a secret location as Mr. Higgins says lol... don't want the haters to know where it is. YET, if your interested in doing business holla at ya girl and I will pass on the info. Sidebar-also if your looking for a dope editor shout out to JayMegga. I said this before and I'll say it again…I love seeing folks do their thing and always jump at the opportunity to spread the word. Please support the show folks, it's very entertaining and you will not be disappointed. This is just the beginning… Let's keep the ball rolling- Always remember don't get mad get money ppl!!!!


***INFO: Urban Hang Suite every Wednesday night @ 10pm




***FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @BigNix, @Hadiyah @UncleChay @UrbanHangSuite6 also editor @JayMegga

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is fucking dope, pardon my french. I support what ppl do and you are a great girlfriend for supporting your man. I will tune in on Wednesday and I do wanna check Hadiyah out. Thanks for putting me on.

Junane-Queens, ny

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!

Big up to all your peoples!

fyi-I may need to use that studio, will holla!

Dean M. -BK

Anonymous said...

I heard this show for the 1st time 2 weeks ago. It was great what your boyfriend and his friends are doing is genuis!!!!

Thank you for this guys!

Tonya

Anonymous said...

My cousin may be an editor, so I may have to holla at JayMegga and get prices on how much he charges, thanks!

-Ke-yon

Anonymous said...

My cousin may be an editor, so I may have to holla at JayMegga and get prices on how much he charges, thanks!

-Ke-yon

Anonymous said...

BIG UP to all of ya'll!!!!

-respect

June

Anonymous said...

I heard about this show through twitter- good shit Phoenix and to your crew!

Q-B

Anonymous said...

I may need to holla at your people for the studio Miss. I will send my email info. I also may need an editor too. thank you much.

Mr. Ceech

Anonymous said...

I fux with this show Urban Hang Suite- I caught 2 shows so far. Good looks-from one brother to another Mr. Higgins get that money.

Huslter Mike-Chi-Town

Anonymous said...

I saw Hadiyah once in BK, she is a funny girl. Keep it up lady!

Roz

Kristin said...

Love it Lolly! GO Phoenix! So proud of him!