Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random: Oh how I love the infamous Soul Train Line Dance, let me count the ways.....

So, last night my boyfriend and I were in a trance til 1am watching a VH1 special about the history of "Soul Train".  They especially focused on the "infamous" Soul Train Line Dance, which was always one of my FAVORITE parts of the show besides the performances.  Seeing these dancers from the 70's just reminded me how much life, zest, funk and swag people had even way back then.  If I grew up in that era... I'd definitely think twice about battling with any of these folks, they had their routines down packed!!!!!  With that being said, I wanted to share with you a few routines that caught my attention, so enjoy.  Love, Peace and Soooouuullll-hahaha gotta love it!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE FIYAH!!!!!!

Rich

Anonymous said...

I LOVE being black we have so much variety and have so much soul....i am proud!!! these dancers are HOT!!

Dina-VA

Anonymous said...

FLY. SHIT. PERIOD!!!

Keeyah

Anonymous said...

They are working & twurking it outtttt......Thanks for the memories. Cause my peeps are sooo damn fly in this video and I'm Lovin It.

ThePeoplesChoice said...

owww! you know the soul train line is a must at every function...we even passed it on to the "other" folks lol

Unknown said...

Ha...love the old footage, as I’m a huge fan of Soul Train! I came across an article about MadVision Ent. Group keeping the train rollin’ http://bit.ly/drnU3R. Long live the ST!