Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's on TV: "How To Make It In America" HBO Series....



Many of you have probably seen the 1st poster above all around NYC train stations. It caught my eye when I first saw it and always wondered what this show was all about. For folks who don't have HBO, like myself (basic cable kinda gal) lol…you can catch episodes on HBO.com. With that being said, I took it upon myself to check out the trailer and see what the buzz was about prior to me actually watching the show. This new HBO series which is executive produced by Mark Wahlberg also stars rapper Kid Cudi. It's centered around 3 ambitious 20 somethings trying to make it in the belly of the beast-aka New York City. Sounds like what we're all trying to do these days:) Yet, I will give it the benefit of the doubt and see if it's worth watching!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see this show so bad, I love Cudi!!!

Teyah

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I just checked HBO.COM it looks good!

Russ